You probably already have heard about feng shui – how to use it and the benefits it gives. As a gem of traditional Chinese culture, many people are fascinated by feng shui. It is an idea of living in harmony with five natural elements in the world that are used in feng shui practices. While other people believe that feng shui is some oriental superstitious set of paradigms that cast out bad luck, others believe that it can also give them a lot of benefits regarding prosperity in life.
When you understand feng shui, you will learn to appreciate how it gives significant impact on our daily lives. Considering its advantages, even a Feng Shui master in the Philippines strongly recommend everyone to use and follow feng shui tips. To give you more of it, below are some list of inspiring messages from the experts that will motivate you to use feng shui at home and even at your workplace.
1. “Give your home and office interiors a unique touch with Healing Crystals Love’s latest collection of Feng Shui, Altars, Geodes and Crystals for Home Decor.” – Healing Crystals Love
2. “When we throw out the physical clutter, we clear our minds. When we throw out the mental clutter, we clear our souls.” – Gail Blanke
3. “We are what we think. All that we are arises without thought. With our thoughts, we make the work.” – Buddha
4. “In it’s highest and purest form, good Feng Shui signifies perfect alignment between inner and outer worlds.” – Lada Ray
5. “Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
6. “By your own efforts. Wake yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master.” – Buddha
7. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha
8. “As with many other folk beliefs, ‘feng shui’ undoubtedly incorporates some scientifically correct observation or received wisdom based on direct experience of natural phenomena; but it needs to be dealt with skeptically as a credible system of thought. Some feng-shui prescriptions can certainly lead to desirable results.” – Martin Filler
9. “Every time you move things around and you align yourself in certain directions, you’re actually aligning to energy forces, which most people don’t understand. But what are these energy forces? These are cosmic energies.” – Lillian Too
10. “Don’t own so much clutter that you will be relieved to see your house catch fire.” – Wendell Berry
11. “I would guess that it might have made a difference. It certainly didn’t hurt us in any way. Feng shui creates a balance that I believe adds to the comfort zone of rooms and space, and that is felt by guests and residents.” – Donald Trump
12. “As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all beings.” – Dalai Lama
13. “He who buys what he does not need steals from himself.” – Swedish Proverb
14. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
15. ” My house is very personal – it’s full of everything I love, layered together in a mad hodgepodge of styles, eras, and colors. I love it.” – Jonathan Adler
16. “I am when the Chinese, who know everything, build a house; they consult the precepts of an ancient science, Feng Shui, which tells them exactly how, when and where the work mus be done, and so brings good fortune to the home forever.” – Jan Morris
17. “I once drew a picture of Jack Nicholson in the Shining. But I put it away after a Feng Shui expert told me about the bad vibes.” – David James
18. “Too many things in too small a space cut off flow, block creativity, and bury beauty, much like a bad cold can make it hard to breathe. Remove things from this space today.” – Laura Staley
19. “The will and self-are ultimately dynamic, they are their actions. This energy can be trained and directed, tuned like an orchestra. It is not a matter of a “rational interior” that poses a problem for a decorator, rather a feng-shui intelligence is called for that orients that “house” to the flow of life that takes place in it (I rather suspect this is turned on its head in most cases of feng-shui, i.e. Americans capitulate once again to “expert”).
20. “The Chinese say that you should never, ever buy a used desk unless you know the history of it. They claim that if it belonged o a bad businessman, his karma will befall you. This one here belonged to President Kenned. So what do you think that means? (Randy) I don’t know, but if I were you, I wouldn’t ride through Dallas in a convertible in November. Bad feng shui. (Steele) – Sherrilyn Kenyon
21. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that Parson is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
22. “If you are able to work in harmony with the cosmic energies that are around you, you will feel very empowered.” – Lillian Too
23. “It’s important to adhere to the principles of a large group of people that truly believe these principles, and if they believe them, then that’s good enough for me.” – Donald Trump
24. “Make sure there is no stagnation of energy and that the energy is moving. But you just avoid empty spaces in your house. Rooms must not be completely ignored. You should let the air flow through, and you must bring new energy into the home. You have to interact with nature and the energies of the cosmic forces.” – Lillian Too
25. “You yourself create the greatest energy. I can come to your house and do all your Feng Shui, but if you allow yourself to be very negative, then you create that kind of energy.” – Lillian Too
If you are still in doubt on whether or not to use Feng Shui, then this article may be a big help in terms of decision making. With these inspiring messages from the feng shui experts, it motivates us even more to use and follow the principles of feng shui.