What the Heart Line Reveals About Your Emotions, Level of Commitment and Sex Life
The Heart Line is the line that starts below your pinky or small finger ans normally extends to the direction of your index finger or may dip toward the base of the palm.
- Heart line starts under the index finger – indicates a fairly stable and strong relationship. You are loving but logical and balanced.
- Line starts between the first finger and middle finger – indicates strong emotionality, you fall easily in love.
- A short heart line – you are not overly invested in romantic matters. You are more focused on things like career, education or family.
- Straight and long – you have a strong understanding of “agape” or love that is universal and altruistic. You are the kind of person who enjoys working for charities and social causes.
- Heart line touches the life line – you get easily hurt in love and allow your emotional state to affect other aspects of your life, like your work or studies.
- Circle on your heart line – you have experienced depression or a major heartbreak.
- Curved Line – you are very romantic, giving a lot but also demand a lot in return. In extreme cases you become obsessive about love and your emotions overrule logic. Long, curvy heart line – you are affectionate but relaxed. You can easily express your emotions but you are not demanding. You are not easily prone to jealousy or suspicion.
- Straight Heart Line – you tend to be submissive and always try to please your loved one.
- Heart line is parallel to your life line – it means you are sensible when it comes to matters of the heart. You don’t harbor unrealistic expectations about your relationship.
- Steep Curve that ends between the middle and index finger – are very sexy and passionate. The physical aspect of romance your partner’s performance in the bedroom is a big factor in whether or not you will want to stay in that relationship.
- Heart line ends under the index finger – you are quite fussy about choosing a partner. You have high standards and take time finding a relationship.
- Line ends under the middle finger – Very demanding. You insist on constant love and attention from a partner.
- Straight and short – you to prefer the sexual over the romantic aspect of love. You are not interested in an emotional relationship and you move on quickly.
- Wavy heart line – your relationships tend to be superficial. You can be fickle about what you want and your relationships usually don’t last long.
If you desire a complete analysis of the lines on your palm and how they predict your possible future you can seek
the services of a trusted and highly skilled Palmist or Chiromancer like Master Hanz Cua. Master Cua is an expert in
Feng Shui, Palm Reading (Chiromancy), Tarot Card Reading, Space Clearing and Cleansing, Prosperity Ritual
Rituals, Bazi or Chinese Astrology and Zi Wei Dou Shu (Emperor Purple Star Astrology).